How to Deactivate Call Divert in BSNL Mobile?
To deactivate call forwarding in your BSNL mobile, you just need to click the toggle switch. You will be notified of its activation on the screen, and you can deactivate it whenever you are not using it. However, if you want to use call divert when you are on another call, then this service is the right choice for you. Read on to learn how to do it. So, read more about How to Deactivate Call Divert in BSNL Mobile?
Activate or deactivate call forwarding:
Activate or deactivate call forward – If you are looking to stop your calls from being forwarded to an unknown number, you can do so easily by using the USSD code ##21#. If you have a landline phone, you can simply use the same code to stop call forwarding on your BSNL mobile. You should remember to use a USSD code that you can find on your phone’s menu.
- To activate or deactivate call forwarding in a BSNL mobile, you can dial **61# and enter the number that you want to forward.
- Add the number of seconds that you want to forward the call before pressing the call button.
- Remember to use multiples of five seconds to avoid exceeding this number.
- When you are done, tap the call button again to confirm the change.
- You can also use a different number to deactivate call forwarding if you wish to switch back to the old number.
Tap the toggle switch to turn it off:
Once you have activated call forwarding in your BSNL mobile, you can use this feature to forward calls when you are unavailable.
- To do so, simply dial the corresponding number from your landline into the mobile number field and press the call button.
- You can also deactivate the call forwarding service when you are on another call.
- You can also use the USSD codes to check the call forwarding status.
- To turn off the call divert feature, you can tap the toggle switch next to the desired option.
- BSNL mobile offers the same feature, which allows you to forward calls to another number or an email.
- In addition, you can even select which call types you want to forward.
- You can also choose to have the calls diverted if you’re busy or out of the coverage area.
- In a case where the service isn’t available, you can also select the option to direct incoming calls to your voicemail box.
Disable call forwarding on BSNL mobile:
If you would like to disable call forwarding on BSNL mobile, you can do so by following the instructions mentioned below. You can either activate or deactivate call forwarding on your mobile phone by dialing the USSD code ##002# or going into your phone settings.
However, if you do not want to use the call forwarding facility, you can enable it when you are available. The BSNL mobile service comes with a feature called Free To Home, which allows you to forward calls from your mobile to your landline. It works for both prepaid and postpaid customers.
This feature is especially useful for subscribers with poor mobile signals inside their homes, such as those living in areas with limited cell tower coverage. To enable call forwarding, you must make a change to your network settings, and this is not very difficult.
Turn it off on Jio:
Jio subscribers should know how to turn call divert off on their phones. This service forwards incoming calls to a new phone number if you miss them. The ring tone used is not a musical one, and it is a feedback one. If you’d like to disable this feature, simply dial *73 to deactivate it. Or, you can contact the Jio server center provider.
If you’d like to deactivate call forwarding, you should enter the deactivation USSD code in your phone’s system settings. It is possible to find it in different places depending on the brand and model of your device. If you’re unsure of where to find this code, you can type it in your phone’s search settings. If you’re still having problems, you can always contact Reliance Jio support and ask for help.
Disable call forwarding on Airtel:
If you wish to disable call forwarding on Airtel, then you can either do it manually through the system settings of your phone or through the USSD code. Airtel users can also re-enable call forwarding by simply entering the USSD code in the call forwarding section of the phone.
The following steps explain how to do that. Once you have accessed the system settings, you will see the call forwarding section of your phone.
- First, open the Settings menu on your Airtel mobile. Next, click on Call Forwarding.
- In this tab, you will see a list of the options you have available.
- Once you select Call Forwarding, you can set a destination number for the calls you receive.
- This can be any number that is not listed in your contact list, such as a landline.
- If you have an incoming call, you can then choose to forward it to the specified number or make it divert to another line.
Disable call divert on Vi (Vodafone Idea):
If you’ve ever wondered how to disable call divert on Vi (Vodafone Idea), then read on. This article will show you how to set up your phone to divert calls to any other number. It’s easy, too! Vi users can activate the service for free by dialing the USSD code.
This is a convenient way to keep track of incoming calls without having to keep checking your main balance or relying on a data pack.
- To turn off call forwarding, dial **62*, the number of your call recipient, and press the call button.
- Then, press the call button to divert the call to that number.
- If you want to prevent receiving unwanted charges, you can use the call divert deactivation code.
- The USSD code is available for dialing through your Vi mobile phone, and it’s easy to remember.
- If your call forwarding is on due to network problems, or the presence of a priority Simcard, you can simply deactivate the feature and avoid paying extra charges.