How to Cancel Call Forwarding on Glo?
If you want to stop forwarding your calls to another number, you should first find out how to cancel it. Then you can check the call divert status by dialing *073. Read the article to get information about How to Cancel Call Forwarding on Glo?
Dial *073 to deactivate call forwarding:
You can use your GLO SIM to deactivate call forwarding.
- Simply dial *073 from your Glo phone.
- You can also activate call divert by dialing *21#.
- If you are unsure whether call forwarding is on, you can call the number to verify.
- Or, you can ask another person to check for you.
- To know if call forwarding is on, you can dial *61# or *67# to check.
To deactivate call forwarding, you can use one of the methods mentioned above. The Phone app can be used to check the status of call forwarding. You can also ask a friend to call the number and see if it rings or not. When you hear a ringing phone, call forwarding has been canceled. If it still doesn’t ring, dial *073 again to deactivate it.
Check call forwarding status:
How to check the call forwarding status on Glo? Generally, call forwarding is disabled when a number is unreachable, busy, or switched off. However, if you want to make sure that a number can be reached, you can check its status using the following tips.
Follow these tips to check the call forwarding status on Glo. Listed below are some tips you should follow when your calls stop going to your inbox. Call forwarding is a feature that all Glo subscribers can use. You can direct incoming calls to a voicemail, voice mailbox, or any other number of your choice.
You can also cancel a call divert at any time. Note that the Glo network will charge you for the calls it sends on your behalf. As a result, you will be charged for these calls as per your normal tariff plan. To check the call forwarding status on Glo, visit the My Glo account.
Check call diverts status:
You can check call divert status on Glo easily if you have this option enabled. Depending on your settings, you can divert calls to voicemail or voice mailbox, or to another number. In case you want to forward all calls to an alternative number permanently, you can select that option as the destination.
However, if you’ve just configured the call divert option, you may want to deactivate it first. To find out whether the call is diverting to voicemail or not, read on. If you suspect that your calls have been diverted, you can check this status on your Glo phone by following the above steps.
Look for persistent notifications in your notification shade or network provider messages. Also, if you receive a call from a number that is diverted, you may hear a message that says, “Please wait while your call is forwarded” or “The phone number you have called is unreachable.”
Disable call forwarding on Android phones:
If you’d like to deactivate call forwarding on your Glo Android phone, there’s an easy way to do so.
- First, you must enable call forwarding by tapping the ‘forward’ button.
- After this, press ‘n’ to confirm.
- Once you’ve enabled call forwarding, tap ‘n’ again to confirm.
- Alternatively, you can simply press ‘n’ again to cancel the call.
- Next, enable or disable call barring by dialing USSD shortcodes.
- You can also change your call barring password, and enable call forwarding on your Glo Android phone.
- You can also use these codes to activate or deactivate call barring on your phone when you’re not available.
- These codes will also enable or disable call forwarding on MTN and Glo.
- You can also use the shortcodes to activate or deactivate call barring, and to change the personal password you set for this feature.
Once you’ve done this, you can simply delete all the calls that are forwarded to your Glo phone. You can also view the status of each call on your phone by using the Phone app. In the case of two SIM cards, you’ll have to repeat the same steps for the second SIM card. First, select the SIM card you want to delete, and then disable call divert. Repeat these steps for each category.