How to Activate Call Forwarding From BSNL to Jio?
If you are using a BSNL mobile number, you can activate call forwarding on your BSNL phone. If you want to activate call forwarding on your BSNL mobile number, you must follow some procedures. These steps will help you activate or deactivate call forwarding.
Before proceeding, you should know the charges and process of call forwarding. You can also check whether call forwarding is available for BSNL numbers or not.
Activate / deactivate call forwarding:
If you’ve ever been frustrated with your BSNL calls, you may want to know how to activate/deactivate call forwarding if your BSNL line isn’t ringing. Jio offers call forwarding that lets you route incoming calls to another number, so you can take advantage of the Jio service. You can also use Jio’s USSD codes to enable and disable call forwarding, which works just like any other call.
- Activate/deactivate call-forwarding on your BSNL line by calling *401*.
- Calls will be diverted to the number of your choice, even if you’re busy.
- If your Jio call forwarding doesn’t work, you can call customer support and ask for help.
- They will provide you with the necessary instructions.
- The next step is to contact your mobile carrier to activate or deactivate call forwarding.
If you are a BSNL customer, you can now activate the call forwarding feature of Jio to receive calls from any other operator. If you do not have Jio service, you can also forward calls to a BSNL number.
- All you have to do is dial *401# to activate call forwarding.
- Once activated, the calls will be forwarded to the number of your choice.
- BSNL calls can be forwarded to another BSNL mobile number for free.
- If your Jio number is a landline, you can still use the same method.
- You can also enter the landline number in the mobile number field.
- You will be charged for the call forwarding service according to your plan.
- The charges for BSNL call forwarding will depend on the number of calls you make and receive.
Using the Free to Home service of BSNL, you can forward calls from your mobile to your landline. You can use this service for both prepaid and postpaid BSNL mobile numbers. This service is beneficial for subscribers who experience poor mobile signals inside their homes.
Due to radiation limits and lack of cell towers, some areas may not have adequate mobile signal coverage. This service is available for all telecom operators in India. Activate the call forwarding feature on your BSNL mobile phone by dialing *99#. This will activate call forwarding for the specified number, and you can disable it whenever required.
Alternatively, you can call Jio’s ##002 number to cancel the forwarding service. You can even use the USSD codes to check the call forwarding status. Using the USSD codes will help you determine whether or not your calls are being forwarded to Jio.
Available to BSNL numbers:
If you are wondering whether your BSNL number is still active, you can check it easily by calling *222# on your mobile. Alternatively, you can also download the BSNL app to check the validity of your BSNL number. Download the BSNL app from Google Play Store or iTunes. There are several features that this application offers. Here are the features:
You can call these numbers for a variety of reasons, including general service inquiries, technical queries, suggestions, and feedback. They are available for both 2G and 3G services. Customers can contact these numbers to make changes to their account details or to update their personal information.
You can also use them for broadband recharges. These numbers are toll-free, meaning that they are not charged when you call. The customer can also use these numbers from any mobile phone for the same purpose. Activating a BSNL fancy number is easy.
Simply visit the nearest BSNL CSC and present an original proof of address and identity. You’ll also need to pay the necessary charges for the SIM card and plan. After you’ve confirmed your identity, you can use the number. There are no restrictions on how many devices you can connect to the hotspot. However, remember that you must have enough data to use all devices.