Table of Contents
Vodafone Call Divert Code – How to Activate Call Forwarding in Vodafone:
If you are looking for ways to divert your calls when your Vodafone main number is unavailable, you can use the Vodafone call forwarding service. This service transfers your calls to another number, even though the caller thinks they are dialing the correct number.
This way, you can avoid missing important calls. Here are the steps to activate call forwarding on your Vodafone, Idea, or Jio phone. Once you activate the service, you’re ready to begin using it.
Activate call forwarding in Vodafone:
If you want to forward calls to another phone, you can activate call forwarding in Vodafone. To activate this feature, you should know the codes for it. To activate call forwarding in Vodafone, you can contact customer service and ask for the codes. You can also submit a service request online, and the process will be completed smoothly.
Here are some useful tips to activate call forwarding in Vodafone. Just remember to keep this information for future reference.
- First, you must have a Vodafone handset with the call forwarding option.
- Once you’ve done that, you can change the length of the ringtone and the waiting tone.
- To test if your call forwarding is working, you can enter a code.
- You can also change the key for call forwarding.
- Depending on your preference, this process can take a few minutes or even minutes.
- If you’re using another mobile phone, you should change the call forwarding key to be the same as your main phone.
To activate call forwarding in Vodafone, dial *72 and wait for two beeps. After that, you will hear a beep. If you don’t answer the call, you can select one of the other options, like sending the calls to voice mail. Call forwarding allows you to set a time for incoming calls to be sent to a different phone number. This way, you’ll never miss a call again.
Activate Call Forwarding in Idea:
If you are using a Vi SIM card and you have been thinking about how to activate call forwarding services on your Vodafone idea number, it is time to read this article. It will show you how to activate your call forwarding services. Once you have activated your call forwarding service, you can use your Vi number to receive incoming calls.
Simply dial the USSD code and follow the onscreen instructions. If you have an idea about SIM, you can use the same activation code to enable call forwarding services.
- To activate call forwarding, all you need to do is head to your handset’s settings.
- Then, select the option you want and enter the destination number.
- After that, your phone will automatically activate the feature.
- You can then receive your calls anywhere, even from another sim card.
- Once you’ve set up the call forwarding service, you can start receiving calls from other sim cards.
- You can even forward call from your cellular phone to a landline or an international number.
In order to activate Vodafone Call Divert Code in Idea, you must have sufficient Talktime. If you have a postpaid sim card, you need to have at least 100MB available on your plan. Next, show the receipt of your bill and request migration from that plan to a prepaid plan. After all the formalities, you’ll be issued a new sim card. The activation process typically takes around 3 hours.
Activate Call Forwarding in Jio:
If you want to divert calls to another mobile number, you can easily activate the call forwarding feature of Jio. This feature will enable you to divert calls to another number in case you are out of your service range. You can also deactivate the call forwarding feature if you do not want to receive incoming calls. Moreover, you can change the number of the destination of your calls by adding a new number.
Once you activate call forwarding, you should dial ##62# and then click the call button. A message will be displayed on the screen saying that you have successfully activated the facility. You can deactivate the call forwarding service at any time by dialing ##002#. The call diverts service is also useful when you are on a phone call but you cannot answer it due to no network.
Call forwarding can be activated on both Vodafone and Jio mobile phones. You can activate call forwarding by dialing *406 from a handset or by pressing a special shortcut code. Once you activate the service, you can divert calls to another number, such as your cell phone, if you are busy or not available to answer your phone.
If you do not want your call forwarding to work, you can deactivate it by dialing *406 from a DIAL PAD. Read the above post till the end to get all detail you want to know. In this above post, we provide you with the best detail of the Vodafone Call Divert Code. So read this post carefully till the end.