Table of Contents
How to Deactivate Call Forwarding on MTN?
You can deactivate call forwarding on your MTN phone at any time by dialing ## 002#. You must tap the switch again to make it active. You can also switch off call forwarding at any time by following the steps outlined below.
The steps for deactivating call forwarding are similar to those for activating the feature. To deactivate the feature, you must first activate it.
Activate the toggle switch:
To deactivate call forwarding on MTN:
- Simply turn the toggle switch on the top right corner of the settings menu.
- This will enable you to stop MTN from forwarding your calls to voicemail whenever your line is busy, unanswered, or unavailable.
- To activate call forwarding, you must know the code that will be displayed in the top right corner of the settings menu.
You can also activate call forwarding by dialing the designated number:
- To activate call forwarding, you need to enter the destination number into the destination field.
- In most cases, you can use the destination number in the field.
- If you prefer to forward your calls to voicemail, you can simply dial the destination number.
- To deactivate call forwarding on MTN, simply activate the toggle switch on the top right corner of the settings menu.
Turn it to the off position:
- To turn call forwarding on MTN to the off position, you’ll first need to locate the toggle switch in the settings section of your phone.
- You’ll see a tiny icon of a phone receiver with a right-pointing arrow. Click on this icon to disable it.
- Then, follow the instructions on your MTN mobile device to enable or disable call forwarding.
- When you’ve finished, turn call forwarding back on.
The process of turning call forwarding on MTN to the off-position can be a bit confusing. You’ll need to know what you’re doing, but in general, you should be able to figure it out. Simply press the green button to switch to another call and put the first one on hold. You’ll then receive a new phone call, keeping the first one on hold.
Tap the switch again:
Call forwarding is a service on your mobile phone that lets you forward incoming calls to any local number.
- To enable it, simply dial the extension number of the caller or tap the switch button on the affected SIM.
- When the party accepts the call, the phone will put the caller on hold and play a special hold tone while you retrieve it from another station.
- You can cancel the service by simply dialing the switch hook or switch button again.
- If you’d rather not receive incoming calls, you can turn off call forwarding on MTN by setting up a special code on the phone.
- This code is called *XX. Then, you can enter that number into the text field to send the message to the person you’re calling.
- This works for both landlines and mobile phones, so you can set the setting to your preference.
Tap the toggle switch again:
When you are using MTN, you can turn off call forwarding. In the Settings menu, tap Call Forwarding. You can also use it to set the caller tune. To turn off the MTN caller tune, you can send an SMS to 58234. You can also disable voicemail by dialing *100*400#. You can also view your notification history.
The Notification History includes USSD, Class 0 (Flash) SMS, popped dialog, app installation, toasts, and more. Call forwarding is easy to set up. All you need is a valid MTN number and some simple information. OpenPhone is one of the most popular options.
You can easily forward calls and texts using this application. It even allows you to forward voicemails and missed calls. You can also set up automatic call forwarding with the MTN app. This app is available in most African markets.