Table of Contents
How to Activate Call Forwarding Deactivate Code BSNL:
If you’re using a BSNL mobile phone, you may be wondering how to activate or deactivate call forwarding. The process is pretty straightforward and can be done with multiples of five. Simply enter the code when you are not available and then press “5” to activate or deactivate call forwarding. To deactivate the feature, enter the code again when you are ready to activate it again.
Disable call forwarding:
To disable call forwarding from BSNL, simply dial the BSNL call forwarding deactivate code 2022. You can also find this code on your smartphone’s settings. You may also dial this code to see if your calls are diverted or not. Disable call forwarding is free for all BSNL customers.
If you are not sure how to activate or deactivate call forwarding from BSNL, you can read the following article for further help.
- Once you have installed call forwarding, you can then activate or disable it by visiting the phone’s settings.
- This will also enable or disable the service when you are busy or not available.
- You can also deactivate call forwarding by dialing *406 from your Jio phone.
- If you don’t want to pay for the service, you can also deactivate the service.
- In some cases, this option may not work.
Enable call forwarding:
To enable or deactivate the call forwarding service, dial *141# on your BSNL landline or mobile phone. This code can be found in your phone’s settings menu. You can also go to call settings to enable or disable the forwarding service. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to enable or disable your service. Alternatively, you can also find the BSNL call divert code in the table below.
- Once you have activated call forwarding, you can also deactivate it if you find yourself unavailable or on a business trip.
- Just dial a five-digit number to cancel the service.
- Alternatively, if you have changed your mind, you can use this code to activate or deactivate call forwarding.
- Activating and deactivating call forwarding can help you make your life easier in times of emergency.
Activate call divert:
Activate call divert code BSSL is a facility that helps you divert incoming calls to another number. It is free and you can activate or deactivate it at your convenience. This feature can be activated and deactivated via your phone’s settings.
The calls diverted from your BSNL line to any other network are not charged, but the call charges will be according to the plan package you choose.
- The activate code to forward calls on BSNL is ##21#.
- Activate call divert code BSNL provides an easy method to stop call forwarding.
- This code works along with your smartphone settings.
- You can also use USSD codes to deactivate call forwarding.
- You will find the activation code in the table below.
- This code is very convenient and can be used on your phone to divert calls to another number.
Disable call forwarding on Jio:
If you are tired of receiving incoming calls from other numbers on your Jio SIM card, you can disable call forwarding on Jio. You can do this from system settings, as well as by deactivating the call divert service. This is a useful feature, but it can also become a nuisance after a while.
It is therefore important to understand how to disable call forwarding on Jio. Below are some ways to do so.
- To deactivate the call forwarding feature on Jio, you can use the following codes: *72#, *73#, and *406#.
- Dial these codes and confirm that they are correct.
- Then, you can disable the call forwarding on Jio.
- You may have to make several attempts before the call forwarding feature is completely disabled.
- Once you have configured call forwarding on Jio, you can continue receiving calls from other numbers using other methods.