Table of Contents
Call Forwarding – How to Forward a BSNL Landline to Mobile:
Activate Call Forwarding – How to Forward a BSNL Landline to Mobile? There are many reasons why you would want to activate this conditional call forwarding feature. So, read more to get information Call Divert BSNL Landline to Mobile.
- Firstly, you may want to avoid calling your mobile phone from a public place like the street.
- You can also set it to forward calls to a landline when you are at work.
- You can even do this when you are out of the country.
Activate Call Divert BSNL Landline to Mobile:
You can Activate BSNL call forwarding for free. Activate BSNL call forwarding service for mobiles and landlines. If you don’t answer the phone, you can divert your incoming calls to any number, free of charge. Activate BSNL call divert for your home phone, landline, or other networks.
You’ll be surprised to find out that it’s completely free.
- After logging in to your account, find the setting for BSNL call forwarding.
- Enter the code and press enter.
- If the number you’re forwarding is a BSNL one, you can simply enter the code in the phone’s settings menu.
- You can also use your smartphone’s settings menu to activate and deactivate the BSNL call forwarding condition.
- Once activated, follow the steps to deactivate it.
Once activated, you can deactivate it as many times as you want. The service is offered by the telephone exchange, so it’s completely under your control. You will only pay 150 rupees a month. Once activated, incoming calls will be diverted to your registered mobile phone number, and you won’t miss any calls! Just call your alternate number and press the button to receive an acceptance tone.
To deactivate the service, dial *73. You’ll hear two short tones. Dial *73 to deactivate the service. Then, wait for two more beeps. If the call is forwarded to your voicemail, you’ll receive a message that says, “Deactivate BSNL call forwarding service.”
Activate conditional call forwarding service:
You can easily activate a conditional call forwarding service for your BSNL landline by activating the option in your phone’s menu. The service can be activated in three different configurations. You can either redirect all incoming calls to the same number or forward them to another number.
Activating the service costs the same as an outgoing voice call. Here are some troubleshooting tips for BSNL landline to mobile call forwarding. BSNL has a special feature called ‘STD locking’. You can opt for this feature when signing up for a new mobile plan.
The local exchange staff may offer this feature by default. However, you should remember that a landline cannot be ported to another network in India as of the end of 2018.
- To activate conditional call forwarding for BSNL landline to mobile, you can simply enter the code to receive incoming calls.
- Activating the service will work for a couple of seconds.
- The code is located in your phone’s settings menu. Go to Apps > System App Settings> Call Setting.
- Then enter the BSNL diverts code to divert incoming calls to another phone number.
Once the code has been entered, you can set a number for the service to ring when there is no answer. If you don’t want your phone to ring, you can enter a number like *62. After typing this code, you can easily deactivate the conditional call forwarding service. When you are in the middle of a call, you can also select the call to divert to another number, such as your home or other devices.
To deactivate conditional call forwarding for BSNL landline to mobile, dial the BSNL conditional call forwarding deactivation code (2022). You can confirm the status of the service by calling the BSNL number.
The BSNL call diverts status check codes are also included in the table. By entering these codes, you can easily deactivate conditional call forwarding for BSNL landline to mobile service. So, read more about this topic to get information on this Call Divert BSNL Landline to Mobile.