Table of Contents
Skype Call Forwarding:
Call forwarding lets you choose how you want Skype for business to handle incoming calls. If call forwarding is not available in your organization, you can forward calls to other numbers or contact at the same times as your work number. When you are away from your work phone or when you want someone else to take your calls.
You can forward calls to your current location if you are traveling or working from home. Also, you can route automatically to a coworker if you are out of the office. In all types of businesses, the call forwarding option is available because the owner of the company is not allowed to directly contact him.
You can choose up to three mobile or landline numbers worldwide, or you can choose to have calls forwarded to another Skype contact list. Just select add another number to add more phone numbers or another Skype account.
Skype for Business Call Forwarding:
Never miss a call thanks to calling forwarding. Get your calls forwarded to any phone at low per-minute rates and pay with Skype credit or cover the cost with a subscription. Skype for Business provides many options for forwarding your telephone. Some of these options include a telephone number or a contact or simultaneously ring your phone and another number.
As an administrator, you cannot set up call forwarding on behalf of your users. Instead, your users will need to set up call forwarding in their personal accounts. Call forwarding lets you forward your Skype calls to voice messaging, landline or mobile number, or another Skype contact. Your incoming calls will be forwarded even if you are not signed in to Skype.
In Skype for Business, you can set up a group of people to answer your incoming calls. You can configure team calling to ring you and your team call group simultaneously, or set a delay of a specified number of seconds. All members of your team call group need to be configured for Unicom Enterprise voice.
Skype for Business Call Forwarding Cost:
It is free to forward incoming Skype calls to another Skype contact. You just need to have that contact in your contact list. To forward your incoming calls to mobile or landline, you will need a little Skype Credit or a calling subscription that covers the country you want to receive the forwarded call in. If you use Skype Credit, forwarded calls are charged at Skype’s low per-minute rates.
Forward call to voice mail or another number:
The call forwarding option is typically used to forward calls to voice mail or to a number other than your mobile number. When you set call forwarding settings in Skype for business, all incoming calls are automatically forwarded to the destination you choose.
- At the buttom of the Skype for Business windows, click the call forwarding button drop-down and choose forward Calls to.
- On the forward calls to peek, select either:
- Work to have the call sent to your voice mail where you can retrieve it later.
- Voice mail to have the call sent to your voice mail where you can retrieve it later.
- New number or Contact and type in a new phone number, and then search a contact in the dialog box that is displayed.
At the bottom of the Skype for Business windows, click the call forwarding button drop-down, and choose to Turn off Call forwarding.
How to Forward calls:
- Somebody calls you on Skype, but you are unable to answer or you are offline.
- With our call forwarding service, the call is automatically forwarded to the mobile or landline number of your choice.
- You pick up and there is no extra charge for the person calling.
How do you use Skype for Business Call Forwarding?
- Sign in to your account.
- Inthe Manage features section, select call forwarding.
- Select the button to enable call forwarding and then select how many seconds to forwad calls after.
- Choose voice messaging, another Skype acount (enter the Skype name) or a mobile or landline number(select the country or region and enter the phone number).
- Select Confirm.
Your incoming calls will be forwarded even if you are not signed in to Skype.
Change your Call Forwarding Options in Skype:
You can change Skype for Business Call Forwarding options according to your device’s given options. To change your call forwarding options, click the arrow next to the Options setting button and select Tool>Call Forwarding settings.
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and has limited emergency calling capabilities depending on your country. In Skype for Business Call Forwarding, you set up a team of people to answer your calls. You become the team leader with reference to any calls coming to your number. In this way, you can use Skype for the business call forwarding app.
We provide above all the options and ways for Skype for Business Call Forwarding. A complete reading of this post will help you to solve this issue. Keep in contact with us for more information, if you want to know more then comment here below.