Table of Contents
Unable to Make Conference Call on Vodafone?
If you can’t make a conference call on your Vodafone phone, you’re not alone. Most of us have experienced this issue at some point or another, so we know it can be frustrating. Thankfully, there are a number of solutions. This article will show you how to join or deactivate a conference call on your Vodafone phone. The first step is to check if the conference call is active in the first place. So, read the article to get information on this Unable to Make Conference Call on Vodafone?
How to deactivate a conference call on Vodafone:
- If you want to deactivate a conference call on your Vodafone mobile phone, you must first know the USSD code that has been assigned to your phone.
- You can find it by logging into your personal section and selecting Active promotions.
- On the next screen, click on the Voice mail item and confirm that you wish to deactivate the conference call.
- Please note that the deactivation of the conference call will prevent you from accessing your voicemail messages.
- However, you can still use this service for other purposes.
- You can deactivate the conference call on your phone and also send it to other mobiles.
If you are using an iPhone, it is possible that the conference call won’t work properly. First of all, ensure that your phone has a Vodafone SIM in it. Once you’ve done that, open the Settings app and click on “Reset Network Settings”. You’ll have to wait a few minutes for the phone to readjust, but once it does, you’ll be able to merge calls again.
You can also cancel conference calls by sending an SMS to 199. Or, if you’re using an iPhone, you can do this by using the Vi app. To deactivate a conference call on Vodafone, follow the steps below. You can also deactivate a conference call on your Vodafone phone. But you must first know what to do before doing so. You can call Vodafone customer care to get assistance on this matter.
How to activate a conference call on Vodafone:
If you’ve been wondering how to activate a conference call on Vodafone, this article will provide the answer. Vodafone is a leading mobile carrier and offers a number of conference call features that you can use to make multiple calls with multiple people at the same time. With this feature, you can join up to six people on a single call and can be free the first time you activate it.
You’ll also need a Pay monthly or business account to join a conference call. And remember, you can invite other Vodafone users as long as you are on the same network. In order to activate a conference call on Vodafone, you need to be a Vodafone customer and have the requisite plan.
Vodafone has a number of plans that include unlimited minutes. If you’re a Prepaid customer in the Karnataka circle, then you’re covered. For the rest of the country, you’ll need to subscribe to a Vodafone plan. In order to activate the conference call feature on your phone, you’ll need to install the Vodafone app.
How to activate conference Calls on Vodafone?
- To activate a conference call on Vodafone, simply add the participants to the call.
- The participants will appear as separate lines, but you’ll still be able to talk to the people on the other line.
- You can also switch the participants manually to make them speak to you privately.
- You can also set up a conference call with more than one person by hitting the “Swap” button in the settings.
How to join a conference call on Vodafone?
If you have a Vodafone Pay monthly or business account, you can start or join a conference call. Vodafone conference calls are free for the first time you join and will cost you money afterward. You can invite up to six other people to participate in the call, but you need to sign up for a business or pay a monthly account to use the service. You can also use the service with another Vodafone user so that all of the participants are on the same network.
- The first step is to ensure you have an active Vodafone SIM.
- You’ll need to open the Settings app and click on the “Network” menu.
- Then, click on “Add Additional Dial-in Numbers.”
- After that, you can join a conference call.
- To cancel a conference call, you should send an SMS message to 199 or use the Vi app.
- Make sure you’ve enabled conference calls, and then try joining a conference call.
- The next step is to ensure your phone is charged.
- Make sure it has at least three service bars.
- You’ll also want to turn off the ringer or any other alerts.
- Also, make sure your microphone and speaker are turned off.
- You’ll also want to mute the “Mute” button if you’re not speaking.
- Make sure you don’t put your phone into speakerphone mode, as this can make the sound of the conference call distorted.