A Conference call is a type of telephonic call where three or more people are in a phone conversation simultaneously. Most mobile devices allow up to five or six conference call participants at a time. There are paid and free hosting sites that can accommodate many more participants. The main purpose of a conference call is to allow individuals to conduct a meeting while in different locations or time zones.
Conference Call Karna Ka Tarika:
Many times users search the topic in different words some of which we discuss in this post below. Moreover, you can easily make conference calls from your Andriod device by using a SIM card and WhatsApp. The function of the conference call is of huge importance for the business associations that prefer to coordinate members in different locations. Here I am going to mention all keywords used to search how to make a conference call?
- How to make a Conference Call?
- Conference call Karna Ka Tarika?
- Conference Call kay ha or Kasa Karta Ha?
There are many more keywords searched for this topic (Conference Call Karna Ka Tarika). In this post, you will get to know to make a conference call. There are many ways to set up a conference call and many service providers. Before we get into the steps to make a conference call(Conference Call Karna Ka Tarika) you can use your Andriod’s built-in features. Unlike someone interrupting a conversation by making an incoming call.
A conference call is one you set out to make intentionally. You make one call and then add a second call to it, allowing three (or more) people to talk together at once. Touch an icon on the phone’s touchscreen and then everyone is talking. With the development of technology, an increasing number of jobs can be accomplished offsite.
How many people will be on the conference call:
If it’s more than five people, you should consider a landline or hosting company. Some telecommunications software allows up to 50 people on one conference call. In a simple conference call, you can allow 5 participants to join a call.
How to Make a Conference Call (Conference Call Karna Ka Tarika)
- Phone the first person.
- After the call connects and you greet the first person, touch the + symbol labeled “Add call”.
- After touching that, the first person is put on hold.
- Call the second person. You can use the dial pad or choose the second person from the phone’s address book or the recent calls log.
- Touch the merge or merge calls icon.
- The two calls are joined now. The touchscreen says conference call, and the end last call icon appears. Everyone you’ve dialed can talk to and hear everyone else.
- Touch the End call icon to end the conference call. All calls are disconnected.
Your device may feature the Manage icon while you have in a conference call. Touch this icon to list the various calls, mute one, or select a call to disconnect.
In whichever language, so you search the conference call or Conference call Karna Ka Tarika. You will get the same guide above as we provided. We also create another post previously on How to Make a Conference call? You will get information from there as well if this does not suit you. Still, you want to ask more then contact us in the comments section, share your feedback.