Table of Contents
Can I Make A Conference Call On My Cell Phone?
Many users are confused during making a conference call on their cell phones. They are asking Can I Make A Conference Call On My Cell Phone? So the answer is absolute yes, you can make a conference call from your Cell Phone. Conference calls are the staple of any team, remote or on-site. They are quick and convenient for everyone involved, especially when there is not any screen sharing involved.
With the development of technology, an increasing number of jobs be done remotely. Since much business can be accomplished offsite. It has become more important than ever to be able to communicate effectively regardless of location. Smartphones allow you to conduct a formal conference call any time, any place.
What is a Conference Call?
A conference call is a telephone call in which someone talks to 4 or more people at the same time. The conference call may be designed to allow the called party to participate during the call or set up so that the called party merely listens to the call and cannot speak.
A conference call is when three or more people are in a phone conversation simultaneously. Most mobile devices allow up to five or six conference call participants at a time. But there are paid and free hosting sites that can accommodate many more participants. The purpose of a conference call is to allow individuals to conduct a meeting while in different locations.
Setting up a conference call with a Cell Phone is a simple process that only takes a few steps:
- Conference calling on Cell Phone supports up to five callers at once.
- Setting up and managing a conference call on a cell phone can be completed in the six steps listed below.
- Alternative business phone systems may offer even better quality and reliability to businesses.
- Using different apps allows you have 20-50 participants in a conference room.
How to Make A Conference Call On My Cell Phone?
- Tap on the phone icon to open your phone’s keypad and contacts list.
- Type in the phone number you want to call, or swipe through the list of contacts until you come to the person you want to call.
- Tap on their name, then tap on the green phone icon to call that person.
- Once the person you have called picks up the call, Tap on the + symbol labeled “Add call.”
- Repeat step two for the second person you want to call.
- When the second person picks up the call, you will see both calls listed at the top of your screen.
- Tap “Merge” to merge the two calls together into one conference call.
- Now you and the two people you have called can now hear and speak to each on the same line.
- When you want to end the conference call, tap the red and white phone button to hang up on everyone.
Most cell phones allow you to perform other tasks during a phone call. Resist temptation. The other participants can not see you, but still, need to be present. Cell phones running a recent version of Android can be used to host free conference calls anywhere there is a strong cell signal or internet connection. Many service providers offer free minutes to their customers as part of their service plan.
The Golden rule when it comes to setting up a telephone conference call on your mobile is to make sure you use a service that will provide an 03 dial-in number. All UK mobiles and landlines can take advantage of 03 numbers to avoid unnecessary call charges.
So the answer to your question is here above, Can I Make A Conference Call On My Cell Phone. How can you do this, we provide all details. For more details about this topic, you need to visit our previous post. We have already posted on this topic previously which is that Conference Call on Android. So go to the home page of our website for more details. Share your feedback here below and also you can suggest us your opinions.