Best Free Conference Call Services:
The best free conference call service provides a secure, High-quality audio and video meeting experience. There are many types of conference calls, and some of them are the best free. They offer tools like meeting recording, transcripts, and screen sharing. And scale with more capacity and features as your business grows. Free conference call services are more demanded as compared to paid services. Because they are free and also best for conference calls.
However, the free versions differ significantly when it comes to conference duration, meeting participant capacity, and advanced features. Here are some of the best free video conferencing platforms for all small businesses. We have some of the apps which are best and free for the video conference call. And of the others are best for the audio conference calls.
Are you looking for the best free online conference call service for your business? Nowadays all businesses are started working online, that is why they need free and best services for their work. With the rising trend of remote working, many businesses rely heavily on conference calls. Group video calls, and group team chats. There are tons of great free and paid conference call services in the market.
Features for Best Free Conference Call Service:
It has itself a feature because it is the best and free conference call service.
- You can make an international call with more than 100+ people at the same time.
- You can record conference calls for later playback. Dial a number, enter the reference number and listen to them anytime.
- Use phone keypad commands to manage the conference call. Mute, enter job codes, record, and many more.
- Have participants leave the main conference to join sub-conferences for small group sessions and discussions.
- Use the call controls to set the conference mode, see who is talking, and mute individual lines.
- Access and change meeting presets, including turning on or off entry and exit tones and setting up the auto recording.
- Connect to a VoIP conference call on your laptop or mobile device using the music and speakers or a handset.
Best Free Conference Call Service Apps:
Running conference calls with international callers can be hard. There are a lot of Apps that need to be considered the best free conference call service. Which includes time zones, internet speeds, and even the ability to access the conference call services without paying over-the-top expensive fees. Nowadays we all going with the pandemic of Covid 19 which disturbed all systems, especially education and businesses.
Conference call is the primary communication tool for offices or work environments. Free conference call services will improve business communication. Here is a list of the most popular international conference call services available in recent years. So, you can easily find the best conference call solution for your business.
Zoom is a popular online video conferencing and meeting software. It is the best free conference call service. Checks all the boxes when it comes to the best free conference call service. However, Zoom’s free version doesn’t provide cloud storage for recordings, and it limits group meetings to 40 minutes.
Features of Zoom:
- Remote desktop control
- Local recordings
- Multiple views
This is the best free Conference Call service app. GoToMeeting offers a free plan which will allow you to collaborate with up to 3 clients or people. GoToMeeting will allow you to schedule the meeting anytime-anywhere. And from any device. It can be integrated with Microsoft Office, email, and instant-messaging tools.
Features of GoToMeeting:
- The “Call Me” feature eliminates the need for codes or PINs.
- Make HD video Conferencing calls.
- Supports Mac, PC, Chromebook, Linux, and Mobile devices.
- It provides features of Drawing Tools, Hand-over control, and a Virtual Whiteboard.
UberConference provides a rich interface for Conference calls. It is best for small to large businesses and freelancers. UberConference offers the best free conference call service plan too. It provides you with the functionalities of document sharing and free call recording. It also provides you with analytics and international calling.
Features of UberConference:
- It provides the functionality of screen sharing.
- It has features of power call control. Which will allow you to mute the background noises.
- It has a feature to dial-in another person’s mid-call.
- A mobile app is available for iPhone and Android devices.
FreeConference.com offers free and unlimited conference calling services with HD quality. It stands out because it supports up to 1000 audio and video conference participants without any time restrictions. Get started without a credit card and without downloading a single app.
Features of FreeConference.com:
- FreeConference.com has a facility for screen sharing.
- It has features like dedicated Dial-in and toll-free Dial-ins.
- It provides many more features like smart meeting summaries, auto transcripts, video recording, online whiteboard, etc.
Google Hangouts is the easiest to set up and invite participants. It offers the kind of reliable, top-quality service you would expect from Google products. Google Hangouts is free to use, and a great option for anyone with a Gmail account.
Features of Google Hangouts:
- Free video calls for up to 10 people.
- This application can be used on a computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- Integrated with Gmail.
- It can also be integrated with other business applications like Slack and Zendesk.
According to many, Skype is the top-ranking free conference call service for any international small business. This app is the latest than others. Because once you are in the meeting, you get real-time voice and text translation. Skype is also used for making phone calls, and even sharing your location whenever you need to. If you’re looking to organize small meetings, Skype’s HD voice and video are the right choices.
Features of Skype:
- Skype provides business features like meeting recording and instant messaging anytime.
- It is integrated with Office apps like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote, etc.
- Using Skype, 250 people can communicate through the meeting.
- It has features of screen sharing and lives subtitles.
Webex is a Cisco product, so you know that the technology used to power this solution is reputable. And a high-quality solution. This is one of the best business conference call services to consider for both audio and video calls.
Not only you will get the great collaboration features you expect from the conference call service including.
- Screen sharing
- Whiteboard tools
- Meeting recordings
- You can also be able to send messages and files to teams or individuals in just a few clicks.
Nextiva is one of the best business phone services on the market. It allows you to easily manage conference calls using your virtual business phone number. Nextiva works on all devices.
Features of Nextiva:
- Their audio quality is excellent.
- The app is easy to use.
- They offer incredible customer support.
- Nextiva platform also includes CRM, LiveChat, and screen sharing.
There are many other best free conference call services, some of them are mentioned above. We will try to provide all other free conference call services. For that, you must visit our website regularly. These are our top seven best conference call services. This all can be used by enterprises and have good features for small to medium-sized business. Keep visiting our next post for their download and the latest updates.