AT&T iPhone Conference Call:
ITS offers an AT&T reservations phone conferencing service. That is easy to use and eliminates the need to schedule the conference call each time you want to use it. The AT&T service also offers global toll-free access in many countries and cost savings compared to some of the other major countries. Add another person to your call, merge calls, place someone on hold, and more. So, read more about the AT&T iPhone Conference Call.
AT&T office hand conferencing enables office hand customers to set up and join conference calls anytime, anywhere. Each customer receives a conference bridge number and every user has an individual access code to host a conference. With the ‘invite’ feature, users can easily and quickly email conference details to participants. At&T office hand Conferencing includes mute control, listen-only mode, record conference, and more.
With AT&T Conference Call via iPhone, you will get the chance to communicate with other participants at the same time while on call. You can add other participants to the conference call by dialing their phone numbers respectively, and connecting with them. Although it’s very cool, there are charges based on the type of calls you place. Which will calculate on the basis of your calling plan minutes.
Organizing a Conference Call on iPhone:
The person organizing the conference call is commonly known as the host. The host will need to give the other conference call participants the following information.
- The date and time of the call.
- The U.S dial-in numbers with a link to the additional international toll-free and caller-paid numbers, when appropriate.
- The participant code
Features of AT&T iPhone Conference Call:
- Up to 125 participants.
- National and International calling capability. (Call can be made within the U.S, (Including Hawaii and Alaska) Canada, Mexico, and 49 additional countries).
- Two permanent dial-in phone numbers (Caller-paid and toll-free).
- Two permanent codes: a code for the host and a code for participants.
- A mute all participants option (host only)
- A record conferences option (additional charges apply)
Limit of AT&T iPhone Conference Call?
The limit you can add while on an AT&T Conference call on iPhone is about 5 people. This means that you can be able to set up a conference call with up to 5 people. All you have to do is enter the number you wish to add. And then select the call icon. Although, you can still select your desired contact via the Contacts tab.
How to set up AT&T iPhone Conference Call?
- While on an active call select “Add Call“.
- Enter the desired number, then select the “Call Icon.”
- Your current call will be placed on hold.
- Once the second call has connected, select “Merge Calls.”
- Repeat steps 1-3 until all parties have been added to the call.
- Switch between active calls.
- View contacts or numbers in an active call.
- Separate the calls. The selected call will become private while the other is placed on hold.
- Select end next to the desired contact or number.
- Now select the End call Icon.
The iPhone lets you merge up to five calls at a time to turn them into a conference call. Start by making a call and then placing the caller on hold. Tap Add Call to make another call and then merge calls to bring everybody together. Repeat this exercise to add the other calls.
Adding more participants that meets-up the AT&T iPhone conference call limit does not come with any additional cost. So you got nothing to worry about. So say, you can add other numbers while currently engaging on an existing iPhone Conference Call. As long as it doesn’t pass the limit.
Here above we provide the best detail about the AT&T iPhone Conference. Still, if you want to know more then ask here below. The comments section below is for you to ask your questions freely. We hope that this post will help you in the AT&T iPhone Conference Call setup.