Table of Contents
Incoming Call Block Code:
Sick of unwanted calls and SMS messages. Follow the easy instructions with call block and SMS block code. The best Android phones can do just about anything these days.
You can probably get your fair share of spam calls in the last few years. And many carriers are actively working to prevent spam and “robocalls” from happing, but some people don’t want to receive calls at all.
You want to block unwanted calls SMS blocker with unwanted call and SMS blocker. In this article, we are going to tell you how to block incoming calls by using a code. We are going to block you with full detail in today’s article that you can block calls and sans on incoming call code.
Users need different codes for different calls. Like, incoming or outgoing call code to block these calls. Want a do not disturb spam blocker for Android that will block all unwanted calls from unknown numbers. Meet call blocker, which is a call spam blocker for an Android-free app that blocks unwanted calls.
Features of Incoming Call Block Code:
- To Block any number, spam calls, fraud numbers with call blacklist.
- Block Private and hidden numbers.
- Now Block incoming calls and reject unwanted calls automatically.
- Schedule Call blocking to block calls in a particular time.
- Security Code to access call block app and change call block settings.
- Enable whitelist to avoid blocking your favorite contacts/numbers.
- Block unknown contacts not in your address book.
Control your calls with star codes:
Want to trace a call or block a specific number? You can do that and more with the following star codes. Just enter the code on your phone’s keypad, exactly as you would when making a regular phone call.
Star codes for traditional(landline)phones
To turn on, enter this star code: *60 to block a number: Press#, Dial the 10-digit number you want to add, and press# to confirm.
How to Block Incoming Calls?
All incoming calls will be blocked by using a code. You need some settings also for blocking the incoming calls on your device. The following processes will help you to block the incoming calls.
How to block incoming calls with Do not Disturb?
- Open the Setting app on your phone.
- Tap Sound.
- Select Do not Disturb.
- Tap calls.
- Tap Allow calls.
- Select don’t allow any calls from the opo-up menu.
- Toggle allow repeat callers to the off position.
How to block incoming calls with the Call Barring method?
- Open the phone App.
- Tap the menu overflow button(Three dots) in the upper right hand corner.
- Now Tap settings.
- Tap calls.
- Within call setting, tap Call Barring.
- Tap all incoming (which should initially say “disabled”)
- Enter the Call Barring pasword. In most cases, this will be either 0000 or 1234.
- Tap turn on.
You can block incoming calls on your mobile using the different apps or using codes and also through the settings. The article contains the complete information on Incoming Call Block Code. Read the content to get information on this topic.