Table of Contents
Incoming Calls on iPhone:
You can answer all calls on your iPhone always. Also, you can silence, or decline an incoming call. If you decline s call, it goes to voicemail. You can respond with a text or remind yourself to return a call. Many times we get unusual calls which we don’t want to pick up but still, our phone is ringing. To take out ourselves from this nonsense we want the best solution.
Today here we are going to give you the best solution which makes your life easy. You are requested to read this article carefully till the end. So you will come to know the best solutions for Incoming Calls on iPhone. The best ways are provided for you here.
Block Incoming Calls on iPhone:
You can block incoming calls by blocking certain people and sending unknown and spam callers directly to voicemail. If you want to turn an incoming call off on your iPhone, you can select decline as it appears on your screen. This will send the call directly to voicemail.
When you want to block a number from contacting you again, you will tap “I” next to the caller’s number in recent. Now select Block this caller so, you can easily block that caller. When you receive a call, your device checks the caller’s number. And compares it to the list of phone numbers in your third-party spam apps.
You block a phone number or a contact, they can still leave a voicemail, but you won’t get a notification. The contact won’t get a notification that the call or message was blocked. One of the most straightforward services is call blocking. Subscribes simply specify the numbers they want to be blocked, and when those numbers call, the phone doesn’t ring.
When you block a number, the caller can no longer contact you. Phone calls do not ring through your phone, they go directly to voicemail. However, the blocked caller would only hear your phone rings once before being diverted to voicemail.
How to block incoming calls on iphone
Iphones and all phones, in general, are used for communication purposes. With the advent of smart technology, what used to be a device is mainly used for communication. There are times when we want to temporarily shut down some phone services so we can focus on other experiences such as viewing videos and movies or playing mobile games.
These are the three methods to block incoming calls iPhone.
Method 1: Blocking Individual calls on iPhone
You can block individual contacts from calling or sending messages. Once blocked, contacts cannot send messages or make calls to your iPhone.
- First, go to your iphone’s setting menue.
- Fromsetting,scroll down phone settings and tap on its icon.
- From the phone setting , tap on calls blocking and identification.
- Then, tap on block contact option.
- Your phone displays your contact list. Tap on the name of the contact you want to block.
- You just learned how to block a contact on your iphone.
Method 2: Block voice calls, Face time calls, and messages from certain people
In the phone app, do any of the following.
- Tap favorite, recent, or voicemail Tap next to the number or contact you want to block, scroll down, then tap block this caller.
- Tap contact, tap the contact you want block, scroll down, then tap Block this caller.
Method 3: Send unknown and spam callers to voicemail
Go to setting >Phone, then tap any of the following;
- Silence unknown callers; You get notifications for calls from people in your contacts, recent outgoing calls, and siri suggestions.
- Call blocking and identification ; Turn on silence junk callers to silence calls identified by your carrier as potential spam or fraud.
Method 4: Block spam calls on iPhone
You can block spam callers by downloading your preferred anti-spam app from the app store.
When used, spam-blocking apps automatically block calls from recognized spam numbers and bot calls. To view the anti-spam apps installed on your iPhone, do these;
- Open your iphone’s settings menu.
- From setting, go to phone settings.
- In the phone settings page, tap on call blocking and identification.
- Your phone displays the list of spam blocking apps.
Manage your blocked contacts
- Go to setting>phone>blocked contacts.
- Tap edit.
All relevant information about How to Block Incoming Calls on iPhone are provided above in the post. You easily get the knowledge of blocking incoming calls on your iPhone. Apple has a built-in call blocking utility in its iOS operating system. This feature, coupled with all versions of iOS since the release of iOS7, allows you to quickly block calls.
We hope that you will understand the post above and get your answers. Still, if you face any issues we are here to brief you. Ask your questions in the below comments section of the post. Share it with friends, thanks for your careful reading.