A Skype Number is a second phone number that is attached to a Skype account. It allows you to answer incoming calls on your Skype app anywhere. People can call you from their mobile or landline and you pick the call up on Skype. A Skype Number is a great option if you or your friends and family live in different countries or plan to travel abroad and want an affordable way to keep in touch. Skype Number (Previously known as an Online Number), people can call you from mobiles or landlines and you pick up the cell in Skype. Skype Number Purchase Full Guide 2022.
It is perfect if you have friends, family, or colleagues who don’t use Skype. Anyone can dial your Skype Number from any mobile or Landline and you simply pick up the call on Skype. It is the best opportunity for all customers of Skype who is like to connected with others through Skype always. Anyone can dial your Skype Number from any Mobile or Landline and you simply pick up the call on Skype.
There is more than one way to make a call when you have an internet connection and no cell services. You can use Wi-Fi calling or VoIP services to cell someone’s cell. But what if you want other people to be able to cell you back as well? It offers an alternative to getting your own Skype phone number to make and receive calls.
Skype Number Purchase Full Guide 2022:
A Skype Number Purchase is available in 25 countries/regions with even more country codes. If you need more numbers in one place, your account can hold up to 10 Skype numbers. Reliable and convenient solution for your business travels or off-site work. Let Skype number make your life easier.
You can get your second phone number from here. Get a local number and answer incoming calls on any device with the Skype app. Choose a Country or Region and buy your new Skype Number today. With a Skype phone number, people can call you on their mobile or landline and you pick up on any Skype app. Here is what you need to know. A Skype Number is a great solution for when you take calls through Skype. But your friends, family, or colleagues don’t use it. You simply hand out a regular phone number and the cells come through to you on Skype.
What are the benefits of having a Skype Number?
- Get a local number and answer incoming calls on your Skype app, wherever you are in the world.
- A second phone number for your website or busniess.
- Skype Numbers are available in a wide variety of area codes, and in several countries/regions.
- Set up call forwarding to answer calls on your own or someone else’s phone, paying for those forwarded calls with Credit.
- You can forward your Skype Number to another Skype account for free or set up Voicemail too.
- Choose the subscription plan length that works for you: one, three or twelve months.
How Much does a Skype Number Cost?
A user can pay for Skype Number on a recurring billing period in your local currency Regardless of where the number is. So, users can pay every month ($6.50), every three months ($18.53), or every year ($52.26). The longer you choose, the greater discount you receive a year represents a 33% saving over the monthly cost.
In which Countries are Skype Numbers available to Purchase?
Skype Numbers are available to purchase in many countries and on any Skype account. Check one of the following lists for available countries by account type.
Available countries for personal accounts:
Australia, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Czech Republic (Czechia), Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Poland, Puerto Rico, Romania, South Africa, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States.
How to Get your Own Skype Number Purchase?
To set up your own phone number in Skype, go to the Skype number section of the Skype official site and follow the steps.
- Go to the Skype online phone number website.
- Click get a Skype number. You will be taken to a page with a random local phone number from this country. If you are not happy with the number, scroll down and click show other local numbers to pick a different phone number from the same area.
- Select which country you want your Skype number to be in.
- You will be assigned a random number from that country. You can choose to show other local numbers from the area selected.
- If you don’t like the number given. Alternatively, you can choose a different location to manually select a local area and dialing code. Bear in mind that you can only choose numbers from the options given-you can’t assign your own.
- When you are happy with the number, click continue.
- Choose your payment plan and click continue.
- Chose your payment method and click pay now.
We hope that this post is beneficial for all Skype users and all visitors who need this information. You will get the answer to your all questions and problems which you facing during the Skype Number Purchase process. The main benefit is that it is a single number that you can answer on any device you use Skype on.
It is also great that you only pay a flat fee. If that sounds helpful to you, a Skype number is excellent, since it works efficiently. Finally, be aware that the phone number is tied to your Skype account. Unlike a cell number that you transfer between providers, this is bound to Skype. Stop paying the Subscription and you lose the number. Even if you make a new Skype account, you can not transfer it.
Feel free to ask if you facing any problems with the above post. We are here to help you with every issue you face about Skype Number Purchase. In the below comments section, you can ask what you want more related to this topic.