Let’s discuss RingCentral first, it is an American publicly traded provider of cloud-based communications and collaboration solutions for businesses. RingCentral is a global provider of cloud enterprise unified communication and solutions. It provides an open platform that integrates with today’s leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. So, you can easily RingCentral Conference Call Download for Windows & MAC.
RingCentral for Desktop is a comprehensive communications solution with voice, fax, text, conferencing, and web meetings. No need to use separate applications for your day-to-day calls, conferencing, and online meetings.
RingCentral Conference Call Download:
There may be times where you need to hold a call with two or more people. With the RingCentral app, you can do this by starting a conference call between your contacts. RingCentral Conferencing enables RingCentral MVP customers to set up and join conference calls anytime, anywhere. Each RingCentral user gets a unique Host and Participant access code. With the “invite” feature, RingCentral users can easily send conference details to participants via text or email.
RingCentral Conference Call capabilities allow you to connect with up to 200 participants at once. If you want to turn your conference call into a video conference call, it also allows for screen sharing. RingCentral includes video conferencing all but their most budget-friendly paid phone plans. That is ideal for any work-from-home business.
This cloud-hosted business phone system requires no special equipment or wiring. RingCentral offers an array of calling, collaboration, and mobile features. It is our choice for the best business phone service because it is a robust cloud-hosted VoIP phone system and a great option for businesses of all sizes. RingCentral is also our choice for the best conference calling service within a phone system because it is easy to use and allows every user to host calls.
In addition to being the best business phone system, RingCentral tops our list of the best conference calling services within a phone system. In RingCentral, each user has access to their own conference bridge. This conference bridge means that each employee can host unlimited conference calls with up to 1000 participants at a time. In this conference call, multiple employees can host conference calls at the same time. RingCentral’s conferencing service is reservation-less, which means you can begin calls instantly.
RingCentral makes it easy for hosts and meeting participants to join conference calls from mobile devices, typically by tapping a button or link. This saves you the hassle of entering the dial-in-number and access code. Anyone who receives an invitation can join, but only RingCentral users can host a conference call.
Key Features of RingCentral Conference Call:
There are many best features of the RingCentral conference call. Some of them are listed below.
Unlimited Conference calls:
- 6-hour limit per conference call but no limits no the number of conference calls.
- Use confeebce call right from your RingCentral MVP phone system.
- Included for free with your monthly service.
- Hold any number of meeting with up to 1000 participants per conference.
Single conference bridge:
- Easy to remember, dedicated local conference bridge for your business.
Host and participants access codes:
- Each user gets a personal host and participant access code.
- Every employee in your RingCental account can now use conferecing simultaneously.
International numbers for easy local access:
- Host or join conference from over 40 countries including UK, Germany, Mexico, China, and Japan
Full-featured host privileges:
- Hosts can mute participants, get caller count, record conferences, and more.
Conveniently send email or text invitations to participants with just one click, using the invite feature.
Conference using any device:
- Conference from your office with your desk phone, RingCentral phone, and RingCentral phone for mobile while on the go.
- Join as a host with one tap on your mobile phone to instantly start a conference anytime, anywhere.
How to Make a Conference Call in RingCentral?
- Navigate to Message via the left-hand navigation bar.
- Select a group or team conversation via the conversation list.
- Click the more menu at top right in the center pane.
- Click start conference call.
- Select start in the start an audio conference.
- Now add participants whom you want to add in RingCetral conference call.
A business continuity plan is one of the most important documents that a mall business will draw up. For that purpose, business needs to connect with all other businesses. Here we provide the Download link for the most demanded app RingCentral. Just free yourself to download it from here on this site. It is the latest version of the RingCentral app, so you can freely contact your loved ones.
RingCentral is mostly used by small businesses but it doesn’t mean that it is not for large businesses. There are many other confusions about RingCentral for new users. Therefore we are here to make your all confusion clear, still, if you have any confusion feel free to connect with us here below.