Google Meet download is a video-chatting service designed primarily for business. And office use, which lets colleagues chat over video and text. Google Meet, also known as Google Hangout meet, is built to let dozens of people join the same virtual meeting. And speak or share videos with each other from anywhere with the internet. Google Meet is a video communication service developed by Google. It is one of two apps that constitute the replacement for Google Hangouts, the other being Google chat.
Google Meet is a video conferencing service from Google. It’s a great solution for both individuals and businesses to meet audio and video calls. It was born from Google Hangouts but boasts some unique features. Google Meet is a secure video meeting for teams and businesses. It helps your team stay securely connected with enterprise-grade video conferencing built on Google’s robust and secure global infrastructure. The meet is included Google Workplace, Google Workspace Essentials, Google Workplace for Education.
Securely connect, collaborate, and celebrate from anywhere. With Google Meet, everyone can safely create and join high-quality video meetings for groups of up to 250 people. Google is making enterprise-grade video conferencing available to everyone. Businesses schools and other organizations can take advantage of advanced features. Including meeting up to 250 internal or external participants and live streaming to up to 100,000 viewers within a domain.
Application for PC:
In recent years Google Meet rebranded Google Hangouts Meet, is gaining a lot of popularity in the video conferencing apps. The app has been mostly used during the lockdown brought by the COVID-19 pandemic. Google Meet has become the trusted teleconferencing app for many organizations and institutions to hold online meetings and classes. It is a part of Google-suite and is used for good reasons.
Google Meet is the competition of Microsoft Teams and Zoom. With Google Meet, you can mainly hold and organize video meetings in a fast and secure way. Google Meet on PC is a business app where you get to connect and collaborate easily and securely. Google Meet is one of the two apps that replaces Google Hangouts, the other being Google Chat. If you want to download Google Meet to your PC however, this does not mean you can’t easily install the app on your laptop.
Using Google Meet on a PC is easy, all you need is an internet browser. In this post, I will explain how you can install Google Meet on your PC or on your Mac. Every browser based on chromium has the possibility to use PWA apps. These apps give the possibility to have the same experience as fat-client apps.
Use Chrome to Install app as an extension:
If you have the Google Chrome browser installed on your computer, then it is a good day for you. You can install any website as an app using the Chrome browser, and that includes Google Meet too.
- Go to meet.google.com on the Chrome browser.
- Then, open the Chrome menu by clicking the three vertical dots on the right side of the address bar.
- Go to More “tools” in the menu, and then click on Create Shortcut from the expanded menu.
- The shortcut will be named as Meet by default.
- Then select the open as Windows, checkbox to ensure that the shortcut always opens in a sperate focused windows just like an app.
- Finally, click the create button. Chrome will create a desktop app for Google Meet.
- Then, you can run it just like any other app on your PC without having to run the browser.
Key Features of Google Meet for PC:
- Unlimited access to high-definition video conferencing.
- Safe and secure encryption of all incoming and outgoing data.
- Steamlined access to meetings straight from URL link or from inside any of the supported Google apps and services.
- Modern, fast, and intuitive user interface.
- Ability to share your desktop or app screen, present slides, documents, and more.
- Automatically generated real-time caption powered by Google’s industry-leading speech-to-text technology.
- 100% Free to used.
How to Install Google Meet for PC?
As we mention the process to install the Google Meet on your PC through Chrome. But here, now we are going to explain to you to install Google Meet on PC through our link.
- First of all download Google Meet for PC from the given link above.
- Located your downloaded file in your download menu.
- Open the file and start to install it on your PC.
- Follow on screen instructions to complete the installations process.
- At last click on “Finish” to start a meeting on Google Meet.
Google Meet might not have a dedicated desktop app for a PC, but users can use the Chrome or Edge browsers to install the app on their desktop. It will function as an app as long as the browser used to create the app is installed on the system.
We provide the latest version of Google Meet for PC, its legal link of this app. An official and updated link are provided for you here. Click on the above link to download and install Google Meet on your PC now. For more information please contact on the comments section.