How to Extend a Samsung Conference Call Limit?
If you have a Samsung phone, you can use conference calling on your device. The limitations of conference calling on this phone may surprise you. The first thing you should know is that the Samsung phone will allow up to five conference call participants.
However, you can merge more than five calls if you hold them simultaneously. For example, if you have two or more conference calling parties, you can merge them by tapping the ‘i’ icon on each call.
How to set up a conference call on a Samsung phone?
If you’re wondering how to set up a conference call on a Samsung phone, there are a few different ways to do it.
- First, you’ll want to sign in to the conference call app on your phone.
- Then, choose the type of conference call you’d like to join.
- You can either set up an internal or external conference call.
- You can join a conference call from either your phone or your computer.
- Once you’ve joined the call, you’ll see an indicator that says “Conference Connection.”
- The next step is to choose the parties.
- You can use the keypad to select the first person, then select the second from recent calls or contacts.
- If there are more than two people, you can choose to merge the calls and have the entire call visible on the screen.
- You can then add more participants to your call.
- You can also select to hear both parties. You can hear both sides of the conversation on the other party’s headset.
If you’re using the native app, you’ll need to choose a number that allows multiple participants. The maximum number of participants is five, but you can add more if you want. You can even add a second phone number if you need to. As long as the other person answers the call, the new party can join the conference call. Once they’ve joined, you can tap on “Merge” to continue the call.
How do add more people to a conference call?
If you’ve reached the conference call limit for your Samsung phone, you may be wondering how to add more people to your call.
- First, you must know that you can only call five people at a time.
- However, you can expand this limit using a more advanced conference call system.
- To add more people, follow the steps below.
- Once you’ve done this, click on the Add Call icon. You’ll be prompted to confirm the number of people you’d like to include in the call.
- Once you’ve confirmed that you have enough people on the call, you can view the names and numbers of those who are already on the call.
- You can also click on “Merge Calls” or “Disconnect” to remove them.
- You can also tap the Back arrow to return to the call management screen.
- To end the call, tap the “End Call” button. To add more people, repeat steps 3 and 4.
To add more people to a conference call, you must first unmute yourself. To do this, you should press the red “phone” icon next to the person’s name. This will make other people unable to hear you. Make sure that you are in a quiet place where you’re free from other people’s noise. If you’re speaking over the phone to a large group, you’ll want to make sure that no one is interrupting you.
How do remove people from a conference call?
How do I remove people from a Samsung conference call limit? You can do this in a few different ways.
- First, go to the Settings screen, and then tap the Conference call settings button.
- Then tap the Manage button to take action on individual people.
- This allows you to drop or unmerge callers, and even mute the phone’s microphone.
- Then, select the participants you wish to remove.
- In the Conference call management screen, tap the blue “i” button to see the names of other participants.
- Next to the names, tap the “Information” button. Once you’ve selected the person to remove, click the red “End Call” button.
- The call will now be disconnected. If the conference call limit has been exceeded, tap “End Call” to disconnect from the call.
- After you’ve done this, go back to the main call management screen and tap “End Call” to end it.
You can also add people to a conference call by adding them to the call. To do this, simply place the first caller on hold and tap the Merge Calls button. You can also add people to a call by tapping the blue ‘i’ icon at the top right of the screen. Finally, you can press Hang-Up to end the entire call. That’s it! You’ve just removed someone from a conference call.